Sunday, March 20, 2011

Week 12: My Nephew Benton

This week I am going to cheat a little and use my nephew Benton's birthday as one of my letters. It's not technically a letter, but it's a birthday card.

Benton is about to turn three. I love him a lot and think he's so sweet... I just wish I knew him more. I haven't had as much time with him as I've had with all my other nieces and nephews. I guess it makes him even more special to me. When I have been around him, he just made my heart melt. Seriously... you can't meet him and not instantly fall in love with him. He's super sweet and very cute. 

I hope to spend more time with him as he grows older and can start to remember who I am. I can't wait until I can see him again. For his birthday we sent him a very special gift. Not sure if his mom and dad will appreciate it as much though... but that's the fun of being an aunt and uncle.  :)









Benton will be three on the 28th of this month. Happy early birthday Benton!!!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment