Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Day 242 (Tuesday)



On Tuesday the 30th, we got up and headed to Jungle Java in Canton to meet up with my very good friend Anne and her two kids (Ava and Cole). I was so excited to see Anne and consider her to be one of my "must see" people when we come to MI. 

We had a great time catching up, laughing, and watching the kids play. Before she arrived, Steve and I went into the toddler area with Gus and played with him, but alas, he wanted bigger and better things to climb. He went into the big kids area and actually had a great time. Steve felt like he was going to die... it's a lot of climbing and not made for super tall adults.

Here are some fun pictures from our day with Anne and the kids:



The inside... I so wish we had one of these here in NC!!

Gus is so camera shy (yeah right)





Wee!!! Getting ready to go down the slide!

Ava, Gus, and Cole

Ava is such a great helper!!

Cole was hungry and ready for McDonald's

They gave Gus an awesome chair for his birthday!




A picture of me and Gus with Anne in the middle



Anne with her beautiful mini-me children :)

Anne is such a great mom... I wish we lived closer


 After the morning at Jungle Java (and I totally meant to get a picture of me and Anne), we headed to McDonald's for lunch. We sad our goodbyes and then headed back to my parents' house for an afternoon of hanging with my dad.



Fun with my Fun Booth app on my iPhone

Gus must be special... Pap doesn't share his Doritos with ANYONE!

We met with Fr. Terry and Mary Breeding at Outback for dinner and it was wonderful. It's always nice to see Mary, but it was even nicer to have the time with Fr. Terry as well. Mary gave Gus a Mater book and stuffed toy that he loves. She's so good to him.
Gus and his cheese


Steve, Gus and Mary

It was a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment