Friday, September 02, 2011

Day 244 (Thursday)




Thursday was the first day that we were able to sleep in and not have to get up at any particular time.

We didn't get home from Scott's until 11:30 on Wednesday, and Gus was exhausted. He slept until 8:30.

My mom and I had plans with Christie (a girls day), so I got as much packed as I could so Steve could pack the car in the afternoon.




Mom and I met Christie at Emagine and we saw the Deathly Hollows part 2. Steve and I had already seen (seen? Saw?) it but my mom and Christie had not.

After the movie, the three of us went to Potbelly for lunch. We said goodbye to Christie and my mom and I went to Donovan's so Sherri could do my nails.



I decided to go with color... I like the red!

We also went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and then came back to my mom and Dad's.

Steve had 3/4 of the car packed and ready to go.

While my mom and I were gone, Steve and my dad hung out with Gus and went to Mongolian BBQ for lunch.

We headed to Scott & Christie's after Gus woke up. Then Scott, Christie, Steve and I went on a double date and left the kids with Gram and Pap. :)
























It was a great dinner without the kids and we laughed a lot. It made me miss being around them. :(

We got back to their place and hung out for a bit before heading back to my parent's.

:)

Posted using BlogPress from my fabulous iPhone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment