Thursday, October 06, 2005

MEAP

Okay-- I totally hate the MEAP. Right now I'm about to crack and I can only imagine how my kids feel. We have two major parts to take tomorrow and have like an hour and a half for both parts. Nevertheless it's going to be interesting to see how it goes.

I think I'm coming down with a cold. I hope it's not the Avian Flu... people are going to die because of that nasty thing! Makes me hate birds even more than I did before.

We're going to Pub 13 this weekend... Beckie, Steve, me, Kate, and a few of her friends. Should be a good time. I'm excited for the weekend to get here so I can sleep in. This Saturday I'm going dress shopping with B. I hope I see some good deals... the last thing I want to do is see an expensive dress that I love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment