Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sick

I stayed home for the second day in a row today. I felt really sick last night and decided to call the subline last night before I had to worry about it. I'm glad I did. I slept poorly last night and was up most of the night with my cough. For some reason I can't seem to fight it.

Anyway, I was in bed most of the day and I decided to come online and see what I could do with my Blog. I finally figured out how to link to other sites and how to get my picture on my profile. Finally!!!

Steve's in the air on his way to Phoenix for a four day conference right now. I hate when he travels for business. He had asked me this summer if I wanted to go to the conference with him, but I didn't want to lose four days of work. I'm glad I didn't now since I've been sick for the last few days. He comes home late on Friday night.

If anyone wants to get together for dinner or something let me know! I'm free!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment