Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving Feast
Today we had our Thanksgiving Feast at school. It was really nice. I had a ton of parents come and a lot of grandparents as well. The food was delicious and the kids really seemed to enjoy themselves. I had a slight headache after the party but it wasn't too long and I was able to go home. Steve and I had Ding Feng for dinner (Chinese) and it was sooooo good. I'm now about to go and finish reading my Order of the Phoenix book so this weekend when Steve's in Ohio I can start the Half Blood Prince.

Have a wonderful Turkey Day!! I have to go to school in the morning tomorrow for NCA and then Jenny and I are meeting for lunch and then at 2:30 I'm taking Hurmin to get a lion shave (she'll be so cute) and then I have a nail appointment at 4:00. Then I've got four days of doing nothing but relaxing and sleeping in and wearing jeans!!!!

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment