Saturday, May 27, 2006

It's been a while...

I don't know why I haven't blogged in so long but it's been a while! Let's see... Dave and Heather left on May 17th and then on the 18th (Thursday) Childs had our Multicultural Fair. Steve and my mom came and it was nice to have them there with me. I got to see a lot of my kids from last year so that was a nice surprise.

We went camping on the 19th, 20th and 21st with Steve's college roommate Dave. It was interesting to say the least. Dave and his friends all pretty much have PhDs and they were odd in their own ways but it was a lot of fun. Steve and I stayed in our new tent and it was butt-ass cold at night!!! Neddy had fun and got to play in the lake and play with Lucy (another dog that was there for the day on Saturday).

Steve and I went to see Pearl Jam with Scott and Dan on Monday the 22nd. It was a lot of fun and it was an excellent show. They played for two hours and they played songs from all their albums so it was a nice mix. The seats at the Palace... not very comfy. I don't know how people can go there for Pistons games... the seats suck!!

We are at Memorial Day weekend and I am so glad that school is almost over. We had Main Dish this morning and it was fun... Nicole was there with two friends, Kimberly came with her mom, Scott was there, Rory and Cari from my work were also there... so it was nice to actually know more than just Steve! :) We went to Costo this afternoon and got a lot of stuff (not really necessary stuff but good just the same) and then I took a nap. We're going to Comerica Park in about 15 minutes to meet some of my 5th graders to watch the Tigers take on the Indians. Should be fun considering the Tigers are on a roll-- in first place and they've won the last 14/15 games!!!

Tomorrow I'm meeting Andrea and Kati at Sidetracks for lunch... I am so excited to see Andrea! I haven't seen her since April and Sean's wedding... the day that Andy and I split for good... and it was a bad day so it'll be nice to see her under such fantastic conditions!! Scott is supposed to come over for dinner tomorrow... mom and dad are in Europe for three weeks.

Monday we're going to Aimee and Matt's for a BBQ at 3:00. We're responsible for bringing dessert-- I think I'm going to bring an angelfood strawberry dessert thingy that mom made for Mother's Day. :)

Peace out-
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment