Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mood: Tired

Music: "Faithfully" by Journey

So it's been like three weeks or so since I last posted. I've meant to come up here and actually write something, but I feel like these last few weeks I've been running at full-speed and have had no time to stop and breathe. It's like I get home so late, eat dinner, watch some television to relax and then it's time to get ready for bed. I can't really complain, it's been nice not to be bound to my computer and I've actually been able to go to bed several nights in a row without checking e-mail, myspace and facebook.

Steve turned 32 last Monday. We celebrated by going to Steak & Ale for dinner. It was just the two of us with mom and dad, but it was a nice evening.

Last Sunday we went to the Hard Rock Cafe Detroit for lunch and then went ice skating at Campus Martius. I had so much fun. I had not been ice skating in more than 22 years!! We went for the Junior Circle event and there was one person that came (her name is Angie). We skated for a few hours and then we headed home.

It's Superbowl Sunday today and we have spent the entire day inside. It's like -2 outside so we are staying inside. Yesterday I met Jenny at Jungle Java and had lunch with her while her kids played and then I went to Westland Mall and got Steve's Valentine's Day present and then I got myself some perfume (Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana). I also went to the teacher's store and bought some teacher stuff. :)

I'm really hoping that there's a snowday tomorrow due to the wind-chill. It's supposed to be like -20 or something insane like that. I was just telling Steve that this is the coldest winter that I can remember in the longest time. Take me somewhere warm!!

We just ordered Pizza Hut online so it'll be here in about 45 minutes (before the game starts). Steve made Mac-n-Cheese from scratch today and it was very good! It's going to be his signature dish for holiday/party events. :)

That's about all the latest and greatest from me. I did get my hair colored and cut (finally). I had a bit of a problem last week with my hair appointment-- I actually walked out because I got there at 4:30 and it was like 5:15 and she still wasn't ready for me when this guy walked in and she started doing his hair. I was so pissed I just got up and left. She called and made all these appologies and said I'd get a free cut and some free waxings... so I went back to her.

Yesterday was my niece's birthday. She's now two!! We sent her a card with some stickers and then I drew a picture of a monkey with a birthday hat for her. I thought it was cute!

Enough for now... GO COLTS!!!



Post a Comment