Wednesday, July 30, 2008


(Jen and Me-- track out day)

Song: "I'm Movin On" by Rascal Flatts
Mood: Okay

I know it's been quite a while since my last post. There's been a lot going on and I just haven't found the time to blog.

First things first, I started the 2008-2009 school year on July 7th. I spent the whole week between the 07-08 year and the 08-09 year doing back to school stuff at work. As much as I worked, I still wasn't able to get everything done that I wanted/needed to get done.

Steve and I went to the Brad Paisley concert July 19th and had a great time. Burt's had tickets for their box seats and offered them and Steve jumped right on it! We were super close and had an excellent time as VIPs.

I am tracked out (whooo hoooo)! Steve and I made it to our 2nd anniversary. We celebrated by going out to dinner. Sadly, we didn't even watch our wedding DVD. It was only my 2nd day of teaching and I came home exhausted. We talked about doing something over my track out (which is now) but I don't know if we'll actually do anything. I'm just thankful to have Steve in my life and to come home to him each day.

I'm not feeling very chatty right now... (can you tell) so I am going to sign off for now. I will say that I did get to present two sessions to the teachers at my school for our staff development days. I was really honored to be asked to present and to know that I've only been there a year and I am respected. It's definitely a good feeling!

More on that later...
Until next time...
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment