Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6-26-12 KangaZoom

This morning, Gus and I headed to KangaZoom to meet up with Kathryn, Aubree, Kirsten, and Sam. We were supposed to go to a place called Sky Zone for toddler time on trampolines, but when Kathryn called yesterday to double-check, she found out that they don't do the toddler time during the summer. We had to make a last minute change and we decided to check out KangaZoom since none of us had been there.


It was great. Very clean. Exceptionally clean I will say. It was decorated really cute and had AMPLE places to sit and be comfy while your kid plays. It was $9.25 to get in, but thankfully, since we came as a group, we saved $3 each. It's still more than Catch Air, but it was fun. They have a lot more inflatables at KangaZoom, but Catch Air has the train table that Gus LOVES, plus the ball pits, the monkey tree, lots of toys, and the blocks. I think Catch Air is more for your money, but we had fun at KangaZoom.


Kirsten had a Groupon/LivingSocial deal that was 10 visits for $25. If I see a deal like that again, I'm for sure going to buy it. Otherwise, it'll be a while before we head back. I still have five visits to Catch Air on my card and then ANOTHER card to activate from Groupon. :D  Yes, we like Catch Air.  :)


Here are a few pictures from our morning out:



























After spending the morning playing, we all headed to zPizza for lunch. At KangaZoom, we were given a $5 coupon and each of us used it for lunch. They had a pick three deal for $8 and I got a piece of pizza for me and one for Gus and then a side salad. I also got drinks for both of us and it came to $11. With my coupon, Gus and I ate lunch for $6 and it was delicious!!! I'll definitely go back!!


When we got home, we played for a bit and then I thought Gus was ready for a nap. He chose (again) to not nap. I am so very afraid that our days of him taking an afternoon nap are over. :-/


He'll still have an hour of quiet time in his room, but I don't know if he'll be sleeping. He yawns and appears sleepy, but when he's up in his room, he's talking, singing, counting, or jumping. I don't know. We'll see.


I'm excited to have the next two days to do nothing and stay home. Gus and I have been going, going, going every day with activities and it'll be nice to just chill here. I won't complain about having too much to do, because it could be opposite and we could still not know anyone, be miserable, homesick, and lonely. 


Anyway, we had a good day and I'm eager to spend tomorrow relaxing at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment