Tuesday, June 25, 2013

He's a Gator!

Officially Registered as a Gator


I still cannot believe that I went to Lake Windward today and registered Gus for preschool. It was so strange to be going in and filling out paperwork for him to start school, and he's only three.

We met the new principal at the school and she was so friendly (and young) and just warm and welcoming. I got such a great feeling from walking into the building and I have high hopes for this upcoming year for Gus.

His school day will start at 7:40am and carpool starts at 7:10am. It's incredible to think that we'll be waking up at 6:30 when Steve leaves for work and our day will be starting too. I'm not sure what time his day will end, but the secretary said she believes it's from 7:40-10:40. Hopefully he'll be home by 11am.

It's going to be so strange to see him off every morning. I am cherishing every moment that I have left of him here at home with me this summer. The thought of him being gone five days a week from August 12 through his senior year makes me want to cry. I'm not ready for him to be gone so much from me.  :-(

My sweet little Gustafer. He's the joy in my heart and makes me so proud. He is kind, sensitive, and caring. I cannot wait to see hear his language take off!!
Very interested in plants and flowers

0 comments:

Post a Comment