Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Month of Gratitude: Day 24




Day 24: Fantasy Football




I used to hate Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays from September through January. Why? NFL football.

I was never interested in pro football and could not understand how someone could sit in front of the tv and watch game after game. BORING.

But then Steve told me about fantasy football and asked if I was interested in playing. Since we have NFL Sunday Ticket, we can (and do) watch all the games. I figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

I played last year and it took a bit to get used to things. This year, I'm much better, but I have a horrible QB and a terrible tight end. I do have two excellent defensive teams so that's helped each week.




For those of you who hate football too, I strongly encourage you to play fantasy football next season. It's quite enjoyable and I am hooked!!

I now love Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays and look forward to winning each week. :-)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment