Wednesday, February 25, 2015

ECLP

ECLP stands for Erin Condren Life Planner

I used to be really into scrapbooking and then for whatever reason, I stopped. I think it was a combination of being too busy and a certain little boy entering our lives, that scrapbooking was put onto the back burner. However, I've always loved stickers and decorating and different styles of lettering.

When I was making money selling Jamberry (I still sell it, but haven't had a sale in a while), I had enough money to buy a planner. I've always preferred writing down things to just entering into my phone, and having something visual in front of me helps me remember events and plans. I went ahead and splurged and bought myself an ECLP.

I went on Facebook to see if there were any EC groups and I could not believe my eyes at what I found. Talk about a community of people (mainly women) dedicated to sharing images, pictures, and ideas on how to use your planner for more than just plans.

Steve bought me a Silhouette Cameo for Mother's Day, but I never had time to sit down and learn how to use it, so it sat in the box... for months and months. Being on the different EC FB groups, I saw lots of people making stickers for their planners and I thought, "Hey! I can totally make my own with my Silhouette!!" With that, I set out to learn how to use my machine... and now I am officially obsessed.

Seriously. Just ask Steve.

Here are a few of the things I've made:
My very first set of stickers... it was a bust, but I got my machine to cut

Here's a sticker in my planner :D




















Some of my weekly spreads with stickers:




I really enjoy my planner. I love making stickers and love the feeling of satisfaction that comes over me when I've created something that I can use.  I've even made my own covers! My favorite is my Burn Book cover. I love the movie Mean Girls and love love love this cover. If you've never seen the movie, you won't understand this cover, but if you've seen it, you'll likely enjoy this.




This is what I use to cut the stickers:
It's been a jerk lately and acting like a fool, so some days I have to just turn it off and walk away before I throw it out the window for not working as it should. LOL

Anyway... wanted to share my latest obsession and hobby. If you think you'd like a planner... you can use the link on the side of my blog and save $10 on your first order!

0 comments:

Post a Comment