Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas Break!!!

I made it to Christmas Break!!! Today was our last day and it was so fun! We went and saw The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It was a very good movie and I recommend it to anyone interested! The book was by far more interesting and had more details than the movie, but that's ALWAYS the case!! After we got back from the movie I bought the class McDonald's and we listened to Christmas music while they ate their lunches. We then watched Madagascar until the end of the day, and I opened my many many Christmas presents and then it was time to go!

It was a nice day and went by so fast! Now I'm sitting here waiting for Steve to get here (he is coming home from Ohio two nights early) so I am anxious!!!

Have a great weekend! We're going Christmas shopping tomorrow with my mom and then Sunday, we're going to watch the Lions get their butts kicked by the Bengals. Should be fun... I've never been to a Lions game!

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment