Sunday, February 25, 2007

Music: "Someday" by Glass Tiger
Mood: Nervous and apprehensive

Well I am officially on Mid-Winter break as of tomorrow. You'd think I'd be happy right now because I get to sleep in tomorrow... but no, I don't actually get to sleep in. I have a 9am dentist appointment. I know that there are some things that we (as adults) just have to do, but I absolutely HATE HATE HATE going to the dentist. I get this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and it doesn't go away until I'm walking out of there after my appointment. I'm not sure exactly why I hate it so much, but I do and I have to go tomorrow and I'm very unhappy about it. So unhappy in fact, my entire day today has been awful because all I have done is think about my appointment and freak out about it.

Anyway... last night we had our February Junior Circle event at Lucky's in Novi. The turn out was incredible. We had 14 people come to the event, which is the biggest that we've EVER had!! We got to Lucky's at 6:15 and waited until 7:15 for a table to open. They don't take reservations and it's first come, first served (which sucks when you've got a big group). We ended up going to Hooters for dinner and coming back to Lucky's for games after. Hooters was an experience. It had an odd smell when we first walked in... and it was rather comical to see the girls in their get-ups. The food... left a lot to be desired. I had crab legs which were good, but took me more than an hour to eat.

We had fun at Lucky's and only spent $20 doing so. We had free Coke because Steve said he was the DD and they give the DD free soda. We went to the toy counter and cashed in our 658 tickets and we got some candy, a keychain, a high-bounce ball and some other junk. All in all it was a great time.

Aimee could go into labor at any given moment. I'm super excited and hope it's sometime this week!! She wants to get through Tuesday (she's got her long-term sub coming in) and then she said she could have him. I hope it's soon!!

Until next time...

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment