Monday, May 09, 2011

Day 129


Today might have been the world's longest day EVER. Gus didn't sleep well last night, and was up around 4am crying. We went in and tried to get him to calm down, but he was inconsolable. We tried to bring him into our bed, but that didn't help, and to make matters worse, he didn't want me at all. He ONLY wanted Steve.  :(

So he went back down around 6:45 and slept for maybe another hour and then was up and cranky. We had a park playdate and I didn't want to miss it since we missed the last one, so we headed out the door by 9am.

I probably should have stayed home, but I didn't, and I was just really moody. Lack of sleep has the effect on me. I did take some cute pictures of Gus though...
Gus and Grace with a new friend named Wes


Discovering his shadow!!!



I asked Kristen to take a picture of us
 

Everything is so funny in Gus's world!



There's that shadow again...


Gus was very interested in the asphault




I stopped at Taco Bell on the way home because I was trying to find something to keep me in the car (he had finally fallen asleep) and I didn't want to go in anywhere that I needed to wake him- plus I was hungry.

We got home and I thought I'd be able to give him a nap, but he wasn't having it. So instead we had lunch and he cried the entire time I was feeding him. He was just not a happy boy. For a snack I gave him an apple and it made his day.









I tutored tonight and it was fun. While we were up in the FROG, Gulbike's mom took Gus for a wagon ride around the neighborhood. It was nice for Steve to have some "quite" time to himself (never happens) and for me to have fun with tutoring. It was a win-win because Gus loves the wagon, Gulbike's mom wanted to clear her head after a long day of working (and she loves Gus), Steve had his time, and I had mine. Ahhhhhhh

I'm ready for bed. I got my first two months of the Photo Story done... ten more to go. :)

See you tomorrow.
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment