Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 132 (Thursday)

 

Sorry that I'm writing this on Saturday... Blogger was down on Thursday (all day) and then yesterday I was busy all day and didn't have any time to write!! I'll do my best to recall the events of the day.

We got up and I brought Gus into our room while I cleaned up. He decided to check everything out and was playing with Steve's shoes, my underwear,  picture frames, and the weather radio.  :)



Then we went downstairs and had breakfast and Gus played for a bit before his 11am nap. 
After his nap, we came downstairs for lunch. I cut up a pear and wanted to see if Gus would eat it. It was the first time that he tried one, and he LOVED it!! He ate ALL OF IT!!





We watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse after lunch and then it was time for Steve to come home:
I was supposed to tutor Gulbike but we lost power for a bit and I didn't know how long it would take before it came back on. Fortunately, it came on relatively soon after I cancelled, but it was out for a bit. 

After dinner, we decided to give Gus his first taste of peanut butter. They say to wait until they're older before you try (due to allergies), but new research has shown that an earlier exposure may actually be better. So we held our breath and gave him a spoonful of creamy peanut butter...

You can't tell by the face in the picture, but he liked it and there was NO reaction!!! We have to give him a bit each day for four days and increase the amount each time, just to be sure that there's no allergy, but if he had one, I'm sure there would have been an instant reaction.
After dinner and the peanut butter, it was bathtime and then time for bed!!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment