Monday, April 09, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #100

A Year of Gratitude #100: Fixed Computer

Steve worked all day Saturday and all day Sunday to get my computer back up and running. I'd been having a lot of problems with it lately, and I suppose he was sick of me complaining all the time.  :-)

He took everything off, cleaned it out, and then only added back the necessary programs. It's one of those things where I'm slowly figuring out what's missing... but for the most part, I don't miss too much.

I'm so thankful that he knows how to work on my computer and doesn't break it. My dad is the computer guru, and for most issues, he's the one to call- but it's hard when he's so far away. Thankfully, Steve has enough working knowledge to get it figured out for us.

So now everything is working faster, smoother, and I'm happy. I had Adobe Photoshop and now I've got Photoshop Elements. Not sure which program is better... they're totally different and I was finally comfortable with Photoshop... now I'm teaching myself how to adapt to Elements. It's been a challenge, but for the most part, Elements seems to be more user friendly and not as technical. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Thank you Steve for spending two days rebuilding my computer and for knowing what you were doing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment