Monday, April 22, 2013

Four Months Old




I can't believe that Hugh is four months already. He is such an awesome baby and he really is pure love. He's delightful to be around, and it doesn't matter where I go, someone always stops me and comments on how adorable he is. He always smiles back and then the person who is commenting on how cute he is, becomes even more smitten.

And don't even get me started on his hair.




I took Hugh to the pediatrician today for his four month well check. He got all his shots, and his doctor said he is so very healthy.

At his two month appointment his stats were:
-Weight: 13.1 pounds (76%)
-Height: 23 inches tall (49%)
-Head: 14.75 inches round (48%)

Today they were:
-Weight: 17.3 pounds (85%)
-Height: 25.5 inches (67%)
-Head: 17 inches (71%)

He's made some tremendous growth and I was floored when she gave me his stats! He's definitely thriving and she is so happy to see how we'll he's doing.

He's totally meeting and exceeding his developmental milestones too! She got to hear him chatting and blowing bubbles and she saw him standing and said how amazing it was that he's so strong!



Hugh is a really amazing baby and he brings so much love and joy to my life. I'm so very blessed to get the privilege of being around him on a daily basis. He's awesome.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment