Monday, October 10, 2005

Today was a long day. I felt sick all day and wanted to just stay home but because of the MEAP I can't really miss school. Anyway, I feel lousy. I tutored Jamelle today after school and got to see Max. It made me realize how much I miss my old class. I know I'll grow more and more attached to my class, but I miss my kids!!

Steve and I went to David's Bridal and bought my dress and tiarra today. I was so excited! They said that my dress should be in by mid-November! It gives me plenty of time to get it altered and make sure that it's perfect!

After that we went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner. I had the mini-cheeseburgers and Steve had a buffalo burger. We went to Meijer after that for our weekly grocery shopping trip-- unfortunately, Meijer was about out of everything that we needed!! Slim pickin's!

We got home here about 45 minutes ago and now I'm off to bed. I'll holla at you soon!
C@

0 comments:

Post a Comment