Sunday, October 09, 2005

What a weekend!

On Friday I came home from work completely exhausted. We did NOTHING all day but MEAP. I am tired of testing and we still have another week of it! Anyway, I came home and Steve and I ordered Pizza Hut and watched The General's Daughter. It was a really good movie... old but good. I had never seen it before and I thought it was interesting how it ended.

Saturday I got up early and went to Eclipse for my hair appointment. It was weird at first because Sarah was there (my old hairdresser) but she asked me how I was so things were not as tense. Anyway, I got my hair colored and my eyebrows waxed. I came home and then Beckie and I went to Red Robin for lunch. After lunch we went to David's Bridal and I shopped and tried on dresses. I was so excited because I was trying on my usual size and I was actually able to try on (and fit into) a size smaller than my usual size! They asked what size pants I wear and the starting size was actually smaller than that. So what I'm saying is I went even smaller than that! Anyway-- I found the perfect dress and I love it. It's $500 and Steve and I already said that we weren't going to spend a lot on a dress that you wear once. However... that was before I found my dress and it feels like a pair of jeans (anyone that knows me knows that I live in jeans). Anyway-- hopefully we're going to go tomorrow and put some money down on it.

Saturday night we went to Pub 13 and had a great time. We were stuck on the side but it was fun nonetheless. We got home late and I slept in this morning (afternoon) until 12:00. It was soooo nice to sleep in. Beckie and I went to Max and Erma's and then she took off for home. I went to Taco Bell and got Steve and my dad some lunch and delievered it to my parent's house. I came home and started to feel like garbage... I've felt bad all day.

Desperate Housewives is about to come on so I'm going to go downstairs so I can watch it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment