Friday, October 14, 2005

What a week!

This has been a rough week for me. Each day I felt like I didn't get enough sleep and could have slept for hours. I would have taken a day off to rest and recouperate (I've been sick for more than a week now) but with the MEAP I didn't want to miss any school.

Tonight we went to Montana's with mom and dad and suprisingly, Scott was there too. It was nice to see him and hear about his trip to Amsterdam. He had fun with his gal and he's eager to get back to her already. After dinner mom and Steve and I went to Dairy Dan's for some end-of-the-season ice cream. It was tasty!

Tomorrow we're getting up at the butt-crack of dawn to head down to Dayton for a UD game. All of Steve's college buddies are going to be there and some of his fraternity brothers as well. We're planning on getting there around 11ish to start tailgating. Should be fun and the weather is supposed to cooperate. Mom is staying here with Neddy for us so that's going to be nice for him.

Alright- I'm going to bed because we're leaving early (like 7ish). I'll be back tomorrow night!

"Yo-- Holla if you want to be seen"-- Dolla Make You Holla Bill

0 comments:

Post a Comment