Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Continued...

Anyway-- no one asked about when we're getting married, no one said congratulations... no one asked to see the ring. It was so weird and not comfortable at all. Steve said that part of it has to do with his Aunt Sue... her boyfriend Brian won't marry her and it's a touchy subject. Anyway, I thought they could have at least said something to Steve to acknowledge it. Interestingly enough... Steve was showing me some pictures hanging on his brother's wall and there was a picture of Steve and his ex-wife.

Enough about that... we drove home and got home late. We got up this morning and opened presents and I was sooooo good this year!!! I got an awesome watch that I wanted (it was on my Amazon.com wishlist but I never expected to get it)... and Neil Diamond's new cd as well as an electric toothbrush (Oral-B) that I really wanted... as well as a bunch of new clothes and an I-Pod Nano (it's sooooo tiny) and an armband for my i-Pod. I got a lot of candy in my stocking too. It was a very nice Christmas!

We had lunch and then my mom came over and we made some desserts (individual cheesecakes) and then Steve made the ham (it was sooooooo good). My dad and Scott showed up around 5:30 and brough the prime rib with them and we exchanged presents. Steve and I got a martini bar set with a shaker and a tray (it's awesome) and I got a new purse that's AWESOME!!! Then Fr. Terry and his sister Maureen came and we had dinner. While we were cleaning Mary Breeding and her friend Francine came for dessert. It was a nice dinner and everyone has gone and we're going to go and hang out for a bit. I'll talk to you soon!! Merry Christmas!!

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment