Thursday, December 22, 2005

DENTIST

Okay... so Tuesday I went to the dentist for my cleaning. I was under the impression that they'd be cleaning the top left side and the bottom (both sides) but I was wrong. They could only get the top left done. So I had to reappoint for Wednesday at 1:00 and again at 4:00. I was not up for this at all... I kept saying that I was going to just cancel my appointments... but Steve made me go.

So I got the top cleaned and that wasn't so bad... I went on Wednesday to get the bottom done at 1:00 and they told me that they were just going to do the entire bottom right there and asked if I could come back at 5:00 for Dr. Mann to look at the tooth that's been really sensitive to hot and cold. So I did...

I got there at 5:00 thinking that it was just a cavity and I ended up having a root canal done. It was so awful. I mouth is very sore today but I can eat and drink cold and hot now without a problem! I don't have to go back until July and when I go back I'll be Cathy Walker!!!

We're about to pack so we can head down to Ohio. For those of you that know me... you know that this is a BIG deal, as I haven't seen Steve's parents in more than a year and a half. It should be interesting and I just pray that it goes well. I'm going to meet some of his extended family for the first time while we're there too. Should be fun.

Anyway-- we'll be back on Christmas Eve and I'll be sure to post something on here to let everyone know how it went. Have a great rest of the week and wonderful Christmas!!!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment