Friday, August 08, 2008


So I went and saw Mama Mia! on Wednesday. It was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I loved it so much!! I really didn't think I'd like it as much as I did. I'm not a HUGE Abba fan, but it was wonderful. My mom said that she loved it and would see it again and again and wants to buy it when it comes out. After hearing that, I just had to see it. Also, my friend Kate told me that she saw the play and wanted to see the movie.
I am so glad that I went and saw it! Steve would have totally hated it, so I went alone. I want to see the Sisterhood movie too but I am going to wait to see it with my mom next month (if it's still out).
So, if you haven't seen it yet, go see it!! I also am excited to go see House Bunny. It looks really funny. I am going to arrange an AGD JC event I think to go see it. No one better to see it with than a bunch of my sorority sisters!!
Until next time...
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment