Friday, August 08, 2008

"WONG WAY"


So this morning at 4:00am or so, I was laying in bed not able to sleep. Not sure why, I spent the whole night tossing and turning and just couldn't fall asleep. This happens every now and again. Thankfully, I am on vacation and could actually sleep at 6:30.

So anyway, when I can't sleep I listen to NPR. For those of you who don't listen to NPR at night/early morning... it's the BBC from like 10pm-5am. So I was listening to BBC and they were talking about the Olympics and all this stuff and they interviewed this guy... no kidding... his name was WONG WAY.

I guess Steve had been awake too because at the exact same time be both busted out laughing. It was absolutely hilarious. Here we were, in bed, 4am and both awake at the same time. It was absolutely priceless that we had both been listening and both heard them say the guy's name... WONG WAY.

Just one more reason why I love being married to Steve. There's no one else in the world that would bust out laughing with me at 4am about a stupid name.

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment