Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 103



This is what I walked into this morning. Who wouldn't love that???  <3

So we got up and headed out with Wendy and the girls. Gus and I went with them to preschool and then Wendy had Ashley and Kaitlyn take some pictures together (it's spring pictures) and then she left Kaitlyn and we headed to Crossroads for Toys-R-Us. While we were there I was able to get Gus some 12 month white onesies (can't find them at Wal-Mart) and then I got him four new Playtex sippy cups that are 100% spill/leak proof. I'm excited to use them. They also have the hard top which I like.

After we shopped around, we headed to Fuquay for Wendy to pick up this free double stroller that some lady was giving away. It was a great offer, and is perfect for having two kids. It'll be great for the zoo. There was a water/sand table out too, but we didn't take it because it was probably for someone else, AND the lady had a video camera hooked up in one of the windows... WEIRD.

We headed back here to the house so Wendy could drop off the stroller and I could change Gus, let the dogs out, and grab some yogurt for Gus to have for lunch. Then we went and got K and headed to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. 

I put Gus in one of their highchairs and then got out the yogurt to feed him. I opened it, and then walked over to Wendy to give her money to get my lunch, and when I turned around, Gus had taken the entire container of yogurt, and poured it all over his pants and the floor. So... I had to have her get me a fruit and yogurt from there.

I wasn't sure about it, since I've never had it myself, but it seemed the most baby-friendly. Well... it was 8 ounces of yogurt (his container is four) and had strawberries in it. HE ATE THE WHOLE THING. I couldn't believe that he ate all eight ounces!!! He also had some puffs and a few bites of ice cream.


After we finished eating, the girls went into the play area and Wendy and I sat and chatted. It was very nice and I asked her to clip Gus's nails for me when we got back home. He misses his manicurist. LOL


READY for a nap!!!

We left Chick-Fil-A and then went to Wendy's really quickly for her to clip Gus's nails. Then I brought him home and put him down for a nap and he slept for two and a half hours.  :)   While he napped I packed his stuff for our trip and then started to get my laundry and diapers ready.

I got all the diapers washed, so when we come home, we'll have 30+ diapers ready for us. Then I did his laundry and washed a few things for myself. Then I put my Kindle on the charger so that it'll be good for the trip. I also got the new Sweet Valley Confidential (it's Sweet Valley High ten years later)... I can't wait to read it after I finish The Help.

Gus was up around 4 and so I took him downstairs and we played for a bit. Steve got home and we had a few minutes to visit before he had to go to the community watch meeting. I fed Gus while Steve was gone and took a video of him... he was VERY chatty and very loud and screechy. It made me laugh.

Steve got home just after I put Gus to bed, and so we finished packing up. It's now well past my bedtime so I am going to sign off. I'm not looking forward to 12 hours in the car, but it'll be worth it!! I'm hoping to be able to blog and post pictures of the adoption finalization, but we'll see. It might have to wait until Monday.

Love, Peace, and Hair Grease!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment