Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #53

A Year of Gratitude #53: Long Naps

I was going to take Gus to mass this morning for ashes... I'm glad I didn't. My friend Kathryn went with her two-year-old daughter, and not only was it packed, but there were a bunch of people without kids in the cry room.She said she was so focused on keeping her daughter quiet, that she missed most of mass.

Kathryn and Aubree (her daughter) met us at Catch Air this morning for some fun. Gus played hard from 10-12 and when it was time to leave, he was a tired little boy.

We had lunch and then I put him down for his nap and prayed that he'd take a decent nap. With the long weekend, he hadn't taken a decent nap since last Thursday. 

Today he slept for over three hours and it was wonderful. He woke up in a great mood and it was just what we needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment