Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #54

A Year of Gratitude #54: Warm Day During Winter

Now that we're living in the South, it's hard to remember what a truly cold day feels like. People around here complain when it's 40s-50s and yet, I think that's warm for winter. So imagine our surprise to see it in the 70s here today!

I don't know if there's anything better than a warm day in the middle of the winter. Maybe a cool day in the middle of a hot summer...

After Gus's nap and a snack, he and I headed outside to enjoy the warmth of the sun. He played on the swing for a bit and then jumped on the trampoline for a while. I put him on the slide, but there was a big puddle of water at the bottom, so I only let him slide 1/2 way down before grabbing him. He went back on the trampoline, back on the swing and then we went inside.






He did NOT want to go back inside

Enjoying an ice pop to cool off


I'm thankful for so many things in my life. I'm thankful for warm temperatures and warm moments like the one below. It was taken tonight while Gus and Steve were playing farm together. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment