Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #87

A Year of Gratitude #87: Keurig Vue House Party

I'm a member of House Party and I apply to host parties quite often. Some I get picked to host, and others I don't. Usually though, if I apply for two parties, I will get picked for one of the two.

I've hosted quite a few parties in the past-- Gerber, Velveeta, Philly Cream Cheese, Shutterfly, and now I'm hosting the Keurig Vue party on April 28th.

When I applied to host this one, I (as usual) had to answer a bunch of questions, one of them being, if I owened a K-Cup brewer (we do). I didn't know how the Vue was different, I just assumed it was a different name for the K-Cups.

I was wrong.

I was on Facebook this afternoon when I noticed that the House Party peeps made their selection of hosts and notified everyone who was selected. This party was different from any party that I've ever hosted. 

As soon as I checked my email, a timer popped up and it told me that I had exactly 30 minutes to log into the site, invite my people, and pick the date/times for the party. The clock was ticking away and there was something that said, "What if I don't complete the party registration in the time allotted?" The answer said that due to the popularity of this party, anyone not completing the registration in the time given, would lose their party, and another person would be selected in their place. YIKES!!

Fortunately, I was able to get my registration completed in time and I am now a host for this party!!

So I was curious about what's included in the party pack and when I looked, it said I'd be getting TWO party packs. HUH??? TWO??? I never get two... hmmmm... I read on and it said I'd get a bunch of coffee for the party (people are coming to try the different coffee flavors), some mugs, an apron, disposable cups for the party, napkins, peppermints for after drinking the coffee and then there's a separate party pack coming directly from Keurig. I'm getting the NEW Keurig Vue coffee system!!! 

This thing is AWESOME!!! It's like $250 at select Bed Bath & Beyond stores, and not on sale anywhere else until May!! I am so super duper excited!!! I can't believe we're going to get this amazing system for FREE!!!

So I am thankful and grateful for being selected as one of 1,000 people across the U.S. who will be hosting and getting this awesome new coffee brewing system!!

1 comments:

will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I cried and cried and cried because they did not pick me. It was so rude of them to leave me out. Afterall, we need coffee really badly in this house - don't they know we have an infant to be alert for? Shame on House Party!

But yay for you!

Post a Comment