Thursday, May 03, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #124

A Year of Gratitude #124: Time to Finish a C4 Order

Today was a fun day. Kathryn and Kirsten came over at 9:30 so we could plan the June, July, and August calendar of events for my MOMS Club. We worked for three hours and when they left at 12:30, we had an entire summer full of fun activities.

Gus and I had lunch and then I put him down for his nap. While he was sleeping, I was able to finish the latest order that came in for C4 (Cat's Custom Classroom Creations). I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get it done by Saturday, since it's a HUGE order. Thankfully, I was able to work on it last night, while waiting for Steve to get home from his trip. Then today, I was able to completely finish everything.

I'm so glad I was able to get it done in a timely manner. This order was actually really fun to make and it wasn't nearly as difficult as I expected it to be. Sometimes, I seriously cannot believe that people actually pay me money to make the things that I make. :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment