Sunday, July 15, 2012

Crafty Cathy



While Gus was napping this afternoon, I got crafty. I bought some colored Duck Tape while I was at Wal-Mart this past week, specifically for this project.


I made two storage bins. Aren't they cute??? Any guesses what I used to make such cute bins?? Here's a hint:


That's right! I used two diaper boxes! I've been saving them for a while (I have three more upstairs) because I wasn't sure what I'd do with them, but I had seen some awesome things on Pinterest. One of the things was to use decorative duct tape and make a pretty storage bin... so that's what I did!!





I'm excited. It was super easy and took like 20 minutes total! Now I'm on the hunt for some cuter tape. I'm not a big zebra fan, but it looks cute, so I'm satisfied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment