Thursday, July 19, 2012

Currently (7-19-12)...

Currently I am...

Cooking more and eating out less. I just made the MOST delicious chicken last night. It's so easy and it's four ingredients: chicken breasts (thawed), brown sugar, maple flavored bacon, and garlic. You use PAM and spray a casserole dish, then you put the chicken in the dish and put one piece of raw bacon (maple is the best flavor to buy) on each piece of chicken. In a small pan, sautee 2 cloves of minced garlic and add 3 TBS of brown sugar. It'll kinda melt and carmalize. Then you pour the mixture over the chicken (there won't be a lot). Then sprinkle brown sugar over the rest of the chicken and put in the over at 500 (yes-- very high temp) and bake for 25 minutes. You can thank me after you make it.  ;-)

Making folders of pictures of Gus. I'm going through EVERY. SINGLE. PICTURE. Then I'm adding them to "Favorite Pictures of Gus" "Gus and Us" "Gus and Grandparents" and "Gus and Birth Family" folders. It'll hopefully make it easier for me to locate the right pictures for various projects.

Working on  MOMS Club® stuff like crazy. There's a lot to go through and read and familiarize myself with, so that's what I'm doing. It's not a job, but sometimes it feels like one!!!
 
Reading nothing. I pre-ordered Emily Giffin's new book and I do believe it comes out tomorrow!! I'll be reading that this weekend!!

Listening to Songza (www.songza.com) still. I love it- what can I say??

4 comments:

Randalin @ Harvesting Kale said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Everything is better with bacon, am I right?!

I really love Emily Giffin - but rarely have time to read these days. Make sure you post and let me know how it is!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yum, that chicken sounds delish!

Cat's Litterbox said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Randalin @ Harvesting Kale Totally. And what's better than maple flavored bacon?? NOTHING!!

I'll for sure blog about how the book is!! :-)

WeeMasonMan's Mom said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Emily Giffin too!

I really wish you could lend me some motivation - my pictures need some organization to them SOOO badly!

Post a Comment