Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 233


August 21st, 2010

August 21st, 2011

I'm in one of those moods today where everyone is pissing me off. I read Facebook status updates and I want to go off on people. I see comments in various forums and I want to go off. I just think people are so stupid and say and do really stupid things that bother me. Yes... it's been one of those days.

Fortunately, my brain is smart enough to tell me not to open my trap, so instead the thoughts just stay inside my head and don't come out my mouth... but it's still pretty annoying.

We didn't do anything today. We watched movies, played with Gus, laughed, and I worked on my class stuff very minimally today. I'm almost done with the prefixes unit... I got a 100% on the root words section, I'll take the prefix test tomorrow and then I'll start suffixes. I'll hopefully finish the entire unit by Thursday and have it done before we leave. I plan on taking my books and working in the car, and then once we're able to connect, I can transfer my info from the book into the computer.

On a sweet note, today Gus started signing "please" and was mimicing Steve with his hands while Steve was washing them. He stood there watching Steve and was copying the hand motions- it was very cool! He's starting to repeat things back to us and is more able to mimic things. He's a rock star!!!

Here are some pictures from today:


Deep in thought

On his tipey-toes





Enjoying an apple

This week is a sad week for me. On Tuesday we'll be having dinner with Jen and saying goodbye. I can't even type about it because I'll start to cry. It makes me so very sad and I don't want to say goodbye to her.  :(

Anyway... I'm going to go before I start to cry. Tomorrow I think I'll start packing things and getting organized. We're not sure what time we'll be leaving on Friday, but we're going to be stopping to see Greta and the boys, so it won't be super early. I'm excited to head north and see everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment