Monday, March 05, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #64

A Year of Gratitude #64: Facebook

Yes, I am thankful for Facebook! Not only do I credit Facebook for the adoption of Gus, but I'm so thankful that I get to see pictures of things that my family members are doing. Obviously, I'd rather be close enough to do the things that I see on Facebook with them, but seeing pictures is the next best thing.

I love seeing my brothers and their families through FB pictures. I love to hear what my parents are up to, and more importantly, I love seeing pictures of my nieces and nephews. I miss them so very much, and I am thankful that I get to see pictures of them through FB!!

I should also add that I'm thankful that my SIL Heather blogs frequently and posts pictures and posts of what they're doing out in AZ. I miss them terribly, but at least I can read about their day and know what they've been up to each week.

I think technology is wonderful and I'm thankful for having family members who embrace it and share with me so I don't feel like I live so far away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment