Thursday, June 21, 2012

Currently (6-21-12)

Currently I am...

Making
plans to run my first 5k. Since The Color Run (Charlotte) is happening while we'll be in Disney, I am looking for something else. I'm still waking up at 5:30 twice a week and running and I'm getting to where I miss running after a few days off. My endurance is building and I am so proud of myself for staying motivated and keeping up my running. I've come too far to stop now.

Listening to
"Today's Pop Hits" on Songza. I absolutely love this website/app. I have it on my iPhone, iPad and computer. Basically it's a free website (and app) that lets you find music based on the day of the week, time of day, and mood. Here's how the website describes what it is: Songza is a music startup based in New York City. Our team is composed of music experts, software engineers, and absurdly talented dancers. Our goal in life is to play you the right music at the right time.

Craving
Longhorn Steakhouse's Flo's Filet, loaded baked potato and strawberry pecan signature starter salad. YUMMMMM and it's been so long. So. Delicious.

Writing
four blogs. I have started blogging daily again, but on Gus's Blog. I've been posting a picture from that day from 2010, 2011 and 2012. It's amazing to see how he's grown from being a month old, 13 months old, and now 25 months. I also blog at least twice a week on my running blog "I'm Not A Runner (Yet)!" Then there's our adoption blog, and I haven't posted on there much, but when I think about baby #2, I usually go on and write something. Lastly, I'm trying to write more on my Cat's Litterbox (the one you're reading). I was doing a post a day and then I fell behind while on vacation. Now I am trying to get back on more often.

Laughing at
episodes of My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding on TLC. This show is unreal to me.These girls are like 14 and 15 and 16 and looking to get married. They drop out of high school so they can stay home to cook and clean their mobile homes and become housewives. It's insanity and like watching a train wreck... it's horrible but you can't take your eyes off it. Steve and I laugh and laugh when we watch because the dresses, the people, and the way they talk... hilarious.

3 comments:

Randalin @ Harvesting Kale said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Four blogs?! That's so amazing! I have a hard time keeping up with one :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

When I looked there was still room in the Color Run in Grand Rapids. I cannot remember when that one is though. Earlier, I believe.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'd never heard of songza. Sounds neat! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment