Thursday, July 26, 2012

Currently... (7-26-12)

Currently I am...

Enjoying
the new show Beverly Hills Nannies. It's fascinating. I can't believe that people hire someone to raise their kids... and they're HOME while the nanny is there. I seriously don't understand why some people have children if they're not going to raise them!

Indulging in
too much. I need to get back on track with keeping track of what I'm consuming. Lose It helped me lose ten pounds... and I need to start using it again.

Learning
about how hot Atlanta is in the summer. No wonder it's called "Hotlanta." Seriously... our first summer here is proving to be a scorcher and it doesn't look like August will be any cooler- if anything, it'll be even hotter!

Inspired by
others. I am not going to go into details on here, but I am inspired by the actions and considerations of others.

Becoming
a better cook each day. I feel like the feedback given by Steve only helps me want to cook more. My ex-husband used to bitch and complain about my cooking and made me feel pretty worthless in the kitchen. Steve compliments my cooking and has said so many times that he never knew I was such a great cook. It makes me want to keep up the effort and keep finding creative meals that'll make him happy.

He takes left-overs to work for lunch and I love it when he tells me that his co-workers were complimenting his lunch. He said it always smells good and looks good and they ask where he got his lunch and he's proud to tell them that I made it for dinner the night before.

3 comments:

Randalin @ Harvesting Kale said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like to hear that Kris's co-workers are jealous of his leftovers too! Then again, most of them are bachelor's that eat 99% of their lunches at McDonalds!

TTABaby said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love cookinglight.com I also love http://www.101cookbooks.com/ We want pictures of your fab meals!! :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I use lose it as well and I really love it. It helps me so much to be mindful of what I'm eating. I simply cannot lose weight without tracking somehow.

Post a Comment