Thursday, January 06, 2011

Day 6

My sweet boy this morning in his crib

He's so happy in the morning!

Well this has felt like the longest day E.V.E.R.!!! Maybe it's because Gus went to bed earlier than usual last night, and then was up and ready to go by 8 this morning. I don't know... but I am exhausted and sooooo ready for bed.

I've got an interview tomorrow for a possible new job. I'm so torn because on one hand I'm excited for the possibility and opportunity for me (and Gus), and then on the other hand, I'm not really feeling like working just yet.

The job is at a brand new pre-school opening here in HS. It's literally at the front of our development and would be less than a five minute drive. I could (and probably will) walk to work most days.

Anyway, the positions that they're hiring for are for a toddler teacher and a pre-k teacher. I have zero background in both LOL. The website had a link for more information and I contacted the school and said I was interested and would need to put Gus in their school if I were to work there. I got an email back from the director and she asked me for my phone number so she could call me.

Today she called. Prior to her calling, I sent her my resume and when she called she was VERY excited to talk to me and wanted me to come in as soon as possible for an interview. I go tomorrow. She assumed I would only be interested in the pre-K position due to my upper elementary background, but was delighted when I said I was open to both.

Now... this whole thing is completely and totally dependent on Gus. The cost to enroll him would have to be reduced or at least affordable with me working there. I'd have to be able to see him when I wanted. We'll see... I'm not sure of the salary or how much the tuition is. My hopes are (if it works out) that because I work there too, they are extra nice to him. :)  I don't think they have anything part-time... so it'd have to be a good deal for me to take it. I love being home with him and don't want to miss a thing.

At the same time... our budget is so extremely tight... it'd be so nice to have some extra money. I have the option of not working still... so as I've said again and agian, what's meant to be will be. I have put my faith in God that what is supposed to happen will.

All that being said... I'll definitely post tomorrow about how it went and what I think about the situation. I have a 2pm interview.

Tomorrow our cleaning lady Suzanne comes to clean. It's been over a month since she was last here to clean and the house is a MESS. I love when she comes to clean, but HATE it at the same time. Since Ryan is home on Fridays, I can't go to Wendy's and hang out with her. Maybe I'll see if Suzanne has another day open for cleaning and I can at least leave while she's here. Otherwise, I end up sitting downstairs while she cleans up here, and then I come up here when she's cleaning down there. Weird.

Okay... I'm tired and about to head to bed. More tomorrow...
Until tomorrow...
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment