Sunday, January 02, 2011

Day 2

One of Those Days
Today seems like it's been the longest day EVER! I woke up and felt a little "off" and then made some cinnamon rolls for breakfast for us. They were really good and a nice treat.

Pretty much the rest of the entire day has consisted of the never-ending Bengals game... I will be SO happy when football season is over! I feel like that's all we do on Sunday... watch football ALL DAY LONG. It's fine when I'm in the mood for it, but Steve gets so pissed when the damn Bengals lose (which happens EVERY WEEK)... so there's no joy.

Gus has been VERY fussy all day today which doesn't help things. I'm ready for Steve to go back to work and for us to have our normal routine back. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays and have loved having him here with us, but Gus and I have a routine, and Steve most definitly has a routine, and the meshing of these two very different routines has been interesting. :)

Anyway, tomorrow we're supposed to go to Chick-Fil-A for a free breakfast sandwich and playdate. Then Tuesday there's a MOMS Club meeting and lunch event. Wednesday is a Triangle Mommies breakfast playdate and then Friday I'm going to the Bodies Revealed exhibit in Greensboro with a new mom friend that I met (Grace is four days younger than Gus).

I hear some drama downstairs so I should go. I'll post again tomorrow!
Until next time...
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment