Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Day 60



Gosh, it's March 1st already! Where is the time going? I swear it feels like February just went by in a blink!

Today we didn't go anywhere or do anything, and it was nice. Gus has practiced standing unassisted all day and by the end of the day, he was standing for more than ten seconds at a time. He's incredible.

Wendy came over tonight to give me a gift that Kaitlyn bought for me. It's a welcome door sign that has a frog on it. It's super cute. So sweet that a four-year-old wanted to buy me something. :)

While Wendy was here we did more practicing with Gus and he took a few more steps by appeared to be over it. I think he was tired.

Here are some pictures from our day today:
Gus's morning nap took place in the swing. I didn't plan it, but he fell asleep there and I didn't dare move him. He was out for over an hour in this thing!

A picture of my Dr. Pepper Pork from Saturday (I had left overs for lunch)



Gus ate an ENTIRE cereal bar (Thanks for the tip Anne!)! I was so proud of him!!!

You probably can't tell... but he's standing completely on his own here. Not touching anything and totally balanced!


Gus loves to take a bath!

Smiling for me  :D

Just the top of his head...

Today was the first MOMS Club general meeting and Moe's lunch that I haven't made since joining. I'm over it. I'm over the drama, I'm over the cliques, and I'm over people being fake. I don't intend on going back to anything again. I am so glad I joined Triangle Mommies... so far it's been wonderful and drama-free!

Tomorrow we're going to hang out with Wendy and then have pizza for dinner together. Ryan is out of town for the next five weeks so I wanted her to come over and be with us so she's not by herself that much. I'd be sad if Steve were gone for five weeks. I don't know how she's doing it.

Anyway... I'm off to post Gus's blog...
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment