Friday, March 04, 2011

Day 63


TGIF!!! Today was a good day, but I am exhausted! We started off on an excellent foot though because Gus slept for 13 hours last night! Not only 13 hours, but 13 UNINTERRUPTED hours. I actually woke up on my own this morning.... which was SOOOOOO nice! :D

Our cleaning lady came today and I was supposed to go to Wendy's while Suzanne cleaned, but Wendy had to take her sister to the doctor and wasn't going to be home. It worked out though because I was able to catch up on more shows and relax downstairs, and then when Suzanne was done upstairs, I came up and put Gus down for a nap. He slept for an hour and a half!

After his nap, he and I headed out to do the grocery shopping for the week. It's nice to shop with Steve, but I can go while I'm home and it doesn't take anything away from our weekend, which I really like. Plus the store is so much emptier on a weekday!

Here are some pictures from this morning and afternoon:






When Steve got home from work it was time for us to leave to head to Longhorn Steakhouse. We met Jen and her new boyfriend Matt for dinner. I met Matt a few weeks ago, but Steve has not met him yet. We love him. Better yet, we love him with Jen. I'm so absolutely excited that she found someone that makes her so happy. They're super cute together, and I love how interested in Gus he is. He genuinely likes kids and it's so good to see!!

After we had dinner, we walked over to Cold Stone and I used my Living Social coupon that I had. I spent $5 and got $20 worth of Cold Stone ice cream. It was delicious and we enjoyed spending more time with Jen and Matt. They're going to come to my Philly party next week, so I'm excited to see her again so soon, and I'm excited that Matt's coming and Steve will have a guy to pal with. I hope Adri brings Will too, and then it'll be perfect!! :)

We ended the night by Steve attempting to pop a zit on Jen's face... LMAO. He's a professional zit-popper... and she was complaining about one on her face that she couldn't get to pop. He attempted but it wasn't quite ready. I told her to give it a few days and come back to see Steve. :)

We got home around 9 and put Gus to bed and now it's time for us to go to bed too. We are meeting Will and Adri tomorrow for lunch in Wake Forest and then going back to their place to chill out. I can't wait to see them!!!

See you tomorrow!!!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment