Sunday, June 05, 2011

Day 156



Today was a great day and full of fun! Gus and Steve got up this morning and I was able to sleep in until 9!!! I felt really sick last night before bed (like I was going to throw up) and then Gus woke up around 1:30 and we didn't have the monitor on... but I woke up because I heard him. When we went in, I think his crying made me ill again, and I thought I was going to puke. So sleeping in this morning was nice and I woke up feeling better.

We played all morning and Gus took a decent nap this morning/afternoon.
Playing in his ballpit

Gus and Elphie playing together

Steve gave Gus his empty Cherry Coke can... it provided a lot of entertainment for Gus

We packed up and headed to Durham around 3:30 so we could meet Jen and Matt for a 5:05 game against the Pawtucket Red Sox. Here are pictures from our fun day!
In the car headed to Durham!


View from our seats

NOT in the shade... LOL
Matt and Gus (unhappy) with Wool E. Bull

Family picture with Wool E. Bull  :)

Gus was all set in his seat!

Jen and Matt had seats behind us- but Jen sat with me and Gus and Steve sat with Matt

All set with his hat and snacks

The hat was taken off and put back on several times...

The high chair booster was absolutely PERFECT for the game!!!


Looking at Jen


Jen talking to Gus

Wearing Jen's sunglasses

Hee hee hee

Fun with Daddy

Matching Bulls shirts

We left around 7:00... Gus was getting sleepy

Crying and ready to fall asleep in the car back to the Springs of Holly


This is what I mean when I say Gus gets "in the zone" lol

And he's out!

This made me laugh!



We got home and put Gus to bed and then we had enough time to wind down for the night! I'm off to bed myself!!! And Jen, since I know you read this... thanks for the great night!! I'm so blessed to have you as a friend in my life! Love you!!

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment