Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 163


"No Rules Sunday" was a great hit! Steve let me sleep in this morning and I actually slept until 9:30! I went to bed relatively early last night too, so I felt GREAT this morning!!

Gus played downstairs for a while and then I brought him up for his nap. While he slept, Steve mowed the yard and then he built one of my two magnet boards. I don't know what I expected, but it exceeded everything I had hoped for!! Steve did an AWESOME job on it, and when Gus got up from his nap, he got to play with it!!
I put the "Fridge Phonics" around the perimeter... it's a nice-sized board!

Gus LOVES it!!





Silly face...


Of course he had to taste it... LOL

Steve and Gus took a shower and then we headed out to get a baby pool and some other items at Wal-Mart and then we hit Wendy's for lunch (I had a hankerin' for their berry salad).
Post-shower

Getting lotioned up... ;)

In the car to run a few errands!






We got home and had lunch, and then Gus played. Here are pictures of him being silly and experimenting with his tongue and the noises it makes!



Not a happy boy













I was even able to get a picture of a hummingbird outside our window at the feeder!

Gus went down for an afternoon nap and slept for a little over an hour. I made salsbury steaks for dinner and added corn starch to the gravy to thicken it up, and it was perfect! We also had mashed potatoes (which Gus does NOT like) and some brown sugar carrots (yummmm). It was a really yummy dinner!

We watched Man v. Food (RTP edition and Ann Arbor edition) and we now have a new place that we want to go for some hotdogs. It's called the Roast Grill.

Anyway-- going to go. See you tomorrow!!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment