Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 165


Last night Gus did NOT sleep for hours upon hours as I had hoped and dreamed. Instead, he was up at 6am and ready to get up. I let him stay in bed for a while before going in to get him.

We had breakfast and then headed to Kristen's for our morning playdate with Grace.
Grace is walking!!!!











We left Kristen's around 12:30 and then I stopped by Burger King for lunch. Gus was asleep and I was trying to drive around for as long as I could to allow him the most possible sleep.

When we got home, we had lunch and then I took some pictures of Gus playing. Today he figured out how to throw the tennis ball for Elphie and play fetch with her. It was so fun to watch them together. I don't know which of them loves the other more...















Gus took a two-hour afternoon nap and then once he was up this afternoon, we came down and I made dinner. Steve got home a little later than usual, and then we ate. The rest of the night zapped by and then I had an 8:00 conference call tonight that lasted just over an hour. I am tired and didn't get around to blogging for Gus... I'll have to do it tomorrow.

Nite.
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment