Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 168



This morning Gus slept past 8 which was okay with me since I went to bed so late last night. He and I went downstairs and we had breakfast (English muffin, yogurt, and milk). WE played for a little bit and then he headed to Wal-Mart to do our grocery shopping for the week.


We came home from shopping and I put away the groceries and we had lunch. 



Steve is on early release Fridays (for the summer) and got home around 12:30 and then had a conference call from 1-2. Gus went down for a nap around 1 and slept for over two hours. It was great!!

He got up and he and Steve snuggled and played for a while and then we had dinner and it was about time for bed. We didn't go anywhere this afternoon, and it was nice to just be home together as a family.


Today I got the Velcro that I needed for my daily schedule for Gus. I was able to get everything in place and then put on the fridge. I think it looks wonderful!!
 
Then Steve got me the stuff to hang up the family expectations. I love how it looks and I am so glad it's up and we can refer to it with Gus. He's too little to really understand, but I figure it can't hurt to have them up and have it be something that he's always known.


Tomorrow Will and Adri are coming over for lunch and then we're going to Spivey's Corner for the National Hollerin' Festival and Contest!! I'm excited!! I'll take lots of pictures and post them (probably not until Sunday). 

>^..^<

1 comments:

will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the chart and the expectations for your family! How adorable! We will have to take lessons from you guys on this parenting thing! Cannot wait to see you tomorrow - its going to be fun!

Post a Comment