Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 167



I don't remember a lot of details from yesterday, so you'll have to excuse me. I had intended on blogging last night, but I had a MNO event and I didn't get home until 10:30 and I went straight to bed.

Here's what I do remember from yesterday. I made Gus and I breakfast, we had eggs, toast, and bacon (he didn't like the bacon). He slept until after 8 so I was able to get a shower and get out and get dressed before he started to stir... which is such a blessing.

We played downstairs for a while and then Gus took a nap. While he was sleeping, his geometic sorter came from Amazon:

When he got up from his nap, we played with this for well over an hour together. He absolutely LOVES to put things into containers, and he liked the colors, textures, and that the lid slides on and off. I also got him two books from Amazon:
 
This was only $7.69 and has  five full-length "Five Little Monkeys" books in one! It'll be great for the "Five Little Monkeys" packs that I printed from 1+1+1=1

 
Grace had these books and Gus loved them while we were at her house. They were $9.99  and comes with four adorable board books featuring Elmo!


So we played with the shape sorter and here are some pictures:






After we played for a while we had a snack break and then I read Parents magazine while Gus played independently.


I decided to see if I'd be able to capture his teeth in a picture so I could text it to family... and here's what I got:



Yes... a VERY squirmy-wormy boy. However, you can see the two teeth in the one picture and that's all I was looking to get. I was pleased.

I went to my MNO event at Daniel's in Fuquay-Varina and it was so nice. There were 12 moms and I knew quite a few of them, so it was nice to see familiar faces and meet some new people too. I met a new person named Lacey, and she has triplets that are eight days younger than Gus!! Kristen and Grace have had a few playdates with them, and I can't wait to have one with them and Grace too!! Maybe next week we'll do it.

Anyway, I had a great time and then got home at 10:30 so I went straight to bed. I'll be back to post later today about today's events.
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment