Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 271


September 28th, 2010

September 28th, 2011

Gus woke up this morning at 5:30 and was very unhappy. Thankfully it was before Steve got in the shower, and he helped me change Gus and put him back to bed. He ended up sleeping until about 9am... which was WONDERFUL. I was able to take a shower without worrying about him. However, because he woke up so late, we were not able to make it to the Pet Smart tour with my MOMS Club.

We ended up spending the day at home and played. Gus was very moody today. He didn't want to eat breakfast, and hardly had lunch. He had a piece of pizza for dinner, but has had no real appetite today. He's teething though, and because of that, he's been really irritable. It makes for an especially long day for me, and makes me cranky too.






It's funny how things can change in a short period of time. Change can be good (and bad), and I am one that likes to change things up often. I don't like to get into routines or habits for the most part, and it's always fun to try new things (even though I usually hate that I tried something new and curse myself for not sticking to what I know and like).

As I approach the eve of my 35th birthday, I find myself really ready for change. I'm going to be embarking on new adventures, meeting new people, and going to make my 35th year, the year that's all about me. I'm going to focus (seriously) on my health, and the dreams of birthing a child will be leaving... it's sad, but it's time to move forward and let go of the "what might have beens" of my life.

Who knows what changes will come tomorrow??

I do.  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment