Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 268


September 25th, 2010

September 25th, 2011

Gosh... another DAY from you-know-where!! We started off okay... but I think with Gus teething and missing a full nap, he was in rare form.

We had a nice breakfast. I made Belgium waffles (yummm) and Steve made bacon.

Then we put Gus down for his morning nap and I worked on my school stuff. At 12:00 we had to leave for the Triangle Heart Walk... so Gus's morning nap was interrupted. He was fine at the walk though.
After the team photo was taken

My man

Cheese-balls

Steve and Gus in line to play cornhole


Starting him young...

Ready to throw the bean-bag

YAY!!!

Gus was a BUSY BODY

He liked watching everyone play and clapped for them when they made it in the hole :)


Enjoying the time to stretch his legs

The Burt's Bees tent was VERY busy!! They were handing out free stuff so everyone and their brother was over there...

The kick-off ceremony with four Hurricanes players ready to take the lead for the walk


This year it wasn't too bad. We actually had a nice walk (two years ago we were miserable and hot)... it was MUCH busier though!! We walked for a GREAT cause!

At the end of the walk they handed out free Vitamin waters to everyone and a Subway sandwich! It was perfect because we didn't have lunch and the walk made us hungry!

We got home and I went to work on finishing my module. I completed it with a 100% on the entire thing (go me!). I have one more class and then my mid-term! YIKES!!

Here are some pictures of Gus from tonight:



He was crying and bitching and complaining all night. I know it's because he's tired and teething... but wowzers... made for another long day with him. I hope this is all a phase and will pass soon.

I'm exhausted and off to bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment