Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 267


September 24th, 2010

September 24th, 2011

Today we went to the post office so I could mail the pictures of Gus that I ordered. I sent pictures to a lot of people... I think I had more than 15 items. Friends and family should be receiving these items shortly!! I hope you enjoy them!!

We went to Wal-Mart to do our weekly shopping... it wasn't too bad. Then we came home and had lunch and it was time for Gus's nap. After he got up, I put him in his gnome costume so I could get some early Halloween pictures. 

I had a coupon for 10 free photo cards from Shutterfly, and I thought I'd take pictures of Gus for the cards. It was more difficult than I expected because he did NOT want to wear his hat. The hat makes the costume, so I took as many as I could and then Steve came down and helped me take more. I posted them all on my photography blog, and on my Google+ account. Here are just a few of my favorites:


I love the face he is making in this picture!!

We had dinner (Gus was in rare form tonight) and dealt with his pickiness...

It was such a challenging day with him that we when put him to bed, Steve and I high-fived each other for surviving the day. It was that rough.

Tomorrow we're going to the RBC Center for the Triangle Heart Walk. We're walking with "Steve and the Pace Makers" through Burt's Bees. Since Steve raised almost $4,000 (yes... ALONE he raised that much), we have access to VIP parking and the VIP tent with food and drinks!! I'm excited!!

I'll be sure to take pictures and I'll post them on tomorrow's blog.

See you then!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment