Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 261

September 18th, 2010 (With Grandpa Walker)

September 18th, 2011 (With daddy)

Today was a really long day. I woke up to Gus screaming and crying downstairs. I had breakfast and enjoyed some CBS Sunday Morning and then came up here to work on my Pharmacology module. I HAD to complete it today to maintain being on-track to finish on November 23rd. Here are pictures of Gus from this morning:
Ready to do a somersault

In position

Clapping when he finished (we have to clap)


I asked Steve to help me with the speakers and here's the result:
It's totally retro, but it worked and I was able to hear things clear as a bell. The remainder of the module took me FOUR hours to complete. It was, by far, the most excruciating module yet. In short, I HATED it. It has made me grumpy and has turned me off completely. I had to research drugs online based on dictation that was either too fast or mumbled and I couldn't understand a single word. In a single word it was FRUSTRATING and very time-consuming. :(

Gus got up from a three-hour nap and I was still working. When I went down, I had a late lunch (that totally messed with dinner) and it threw off the remainder of the day. I'd like a "do-over" for today.




See you tomorrow. I probably should start my next module (Healthcare Documentation) but I can't stand to sit in this chair and look at my computer any more tonight.

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry today sucked big b*tt, but I like Gus' tee :)

Post a Comment